Stillman College is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges to award baccalaureate degrees. Contact the Commission on Colleges at 1866 Southern Lane, Decatur, Georgia 30033-4097 or call 404-679-4500 for questions about the accreditation of Stillman College.
3601 Stillman Blvd.
Tuscaloosa, Alabama 35401
Tel: (205) 349-4240
- The College is also approved by the Alabama State Board of Education to offer teacher education programs. The Division of Education at Stillman is accredited by the National Council for Accreditation of Teacher Education (NCATE), 2010 Massachusetts Ave., NW, Suite 500, Washington, DC 20036; telephone number 202-466-7496.
- The Department of Business Administration is accredited by the International Assembly for Collegiate Business Education (IACBE).
- The College is accredited by the National Association of Schools of Music (NASM).
- The American Council of Education
- The American Library Association
- The Association of Governing Boards of Universities and Colleges
- Alabama Department of Education
- Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.)
- National Association for Equal Opportunity in Higher Education
- National Collegiate Association Athletics (NCAA)
- Southern Intercollegiate Athletics Association (SIAC)
- The College Fund/UNCF