Admissions: How to Enter Stillman
Making Formal ApplicationRequest an admissions package from the Office of Admissions, or apply online at
www.stillman.edu/index.php/apply-today. Complete and return all applications in accordance
with instructions, and have the following items submitted to the Office of
- High school transcript of credits.
- Two letters of recommendation from persons qualified to render judgments concerning applicant.
- Certificate of medical examination.
International StudentsStillman is authorized under federal law to enroll non-immigrant alien students.
International students are advised to inquire at least one year in advance of the anticipated
date of admission about test requirements. To apply to Stillman, international students
must submit the following material by March 1, for the fall semester; August 1, for the
spring semester; and February 1, for the summer term:
- The $15 non-refundable application fee in U.S. dollars in the form of a money order or certified check, made payable to Stillman College; cash should not be sent.
- Official certificates and /or final secondary school records university transcripts, mark sheets and official translations, (in English) should be sent to World Education Services for evaluation with the appropriate fee. You may contact World Education Services at PO Box 5087, Bowling Green Station, New York, NY 10274-5087 U.S.A. or by email www.wes.org.
- Current Stillman policies require that any courses accepted for transfer must come from institutions affiliated with a regional accrediting agency located in the United States.
- Results from the ACT or SAT required for regular degree students.
- Scores from the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) for applicants whose native language is not English is required. Once the application for admission been received, the Office of Admissions will inform students whether they must take this test.
OFFICIAL TEST SCORES OF TOEFL SAT OR ACT MUST BE SENT DIRECTLY TO STILLMAN FROM THE APPROPRIATE TESTING AGENCY.