We are very excited about your interest in living in our residence halls. We believe that the on-campus residential experience provides a very positive environment for students to live, study, and develop friendships. Being part of our residential community will enhance your ability to maximize your academic potential.
The residence halls are equipped with study areas, TVs in each lobby, laundry facilities and refreshment machines. All rooms are furnished and designed to house two students and are equipped with cable services.
Marcus A. Kennedy
Dean of Student Life & Interim Director of Residential Life
Student Affairs Office
Batchelor Hall, Room 207
For housing questions email email@example.com or complete the form below.
- Apply for admission into Stillman
- Get accepted
- Submit a housing questionnaire
- Pay the new student housing fee (non-refundable) Note: Currently at full occupancy
- Keep a copy of your receipt/confirmation
Things to Know
- NO STUDENT IS ALLOWED ACCESS TO HOUSING UNTIL NEW STUDENT HOUSING FEES ARE PAID (PRIOR TO ARRIVING ON CAMPUS).
- All freshmen students must live on campus both semesters (with exception of those graduating from a school 50 miles away or less from Stillman College, prior to admission).
- Students who receive 51%-100% of their financial support from the College must live on campus.
- Students who live on campus are required to purchase a meal plan. If you think you should be exempt from the meal plan fill out this exemption petition.
- Residence Halls are closed for Spring Break, Thanksgiving, and Christmas Holidays.
- What to bring and what to leave at home.
- How to dress and your personal appearance.