Assistant Vice President for Plant Operations and Logistics
Reports to the Vice President for Fiscal Affairs, and is responsible for the overall superintendence of college property, including supervision and maintenance of the physical plant. Specific duties include but are not limited to:
- Overseeing the performances of supervisors of operations, grounds and housekeeping.
- Overseeing the use and conservation of energy.
- Employing and supervision of outside contractors.
- Overseeing the use and maintenance of college vehicles.
- Insuring proper functioning of campus systems, i.e. power and climate controls.
- Maintaining an inventory of college’s physical assets.
- Insuring compliance with risk management requirements of the insurance carrier.
- Insuring proper maintenance of auxiliary houses, apartments, and property.
- Employing and training relevant personnel.
- Insuring set-up for all campus events.
- Assume all other duties assigned by the Vice President for Fiscal Affairs
Interested applicants should forward a completed application, copies of transcripts; and three letters of references to: Human Resources, Stillman College, P.O. Box 1430, Tuscaloosa, AL 35403 or send via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org