Admission and Recruitment Policies for RN-BS
1. Complete the Stillman College admission application either online at www.stillman.edu or print and complete. The application can then be hand delivered, faxed, or scanned and attached in a file and delivered to the office of admissions.
2. Submit official copies of transcripts for all post-secondary work completed at an accredited institution.
3. Pay the admissions application fee…then be admitted into the College.
4. Submit official copies of immunization records including hepatitis B vaccination
5. Schedule a meeting for advising with the department of nursing.
6. Bring un-official copies of transcripts for all post-secondary work at accredited institutions.
7. Visit the Financial Aid office and complete any necessary paperwork
8. Have an overall GPA of 2.50 on a 4.0 scale or a GPA of 2.50 on a 4.0 scale for the last 65 hours of coursework taken at an accredited institution.
9. Apply for admission into the RN-BS program
10. Submit evidence of an active license to practice nursing as a registered nurse.
11. Submit evidence of CPR certification at the BCLS or higher level
12. After admission to the Program, determine semester in which you will enroll
13. Determine full or part-time status and courses to be taken
14. Submit two letters of recommendation from a former professor addressing your ability to complete the requirements for the curriculum.
15. Submit evidence of professional liability insurance or be prepared to purchase the insurance.
16. Submit evidence of a certified background check or be prepared to utilize the agency employed by the department of nursing, including a 14 panel or higher drug screen.
17. Submit evidence of current health insurance.
18. Submit evidence of current health examination or be prepared to have a health examination completed
19. Begin coursework on the scheduled dates