1. The Board of Trustees of Stillman College grants the degree of Bachelor of Science in Nursing to those candidates who are recommended for the degree by the faculty after fulfilling all College requirements for graduation, and having achieved the following:
2. Maintained a cumulative overall grade point average of 2.00 or above for the College as verified by the registrar. Maintained a Cumulative GPA of 2.50 or higher for all Nursing courses as verified by the Registrar.
3. Passed each nursing course and cognate course with a minimum grade of “C.”
4. Passed the Nursing Department Exit Exam at the minimum required score as an exit requirement for the College.
5. Completed the Departmental Senior Thesis as an exit requirement for the College.
6. All financial obligations to the Department and the College have been completed.
7. An affirmative vote of the faculty.