Transfer Nursing Admissions
1. Official transcripts (only) from accredited institutions, recognized by a regional accreditingagency.
2. If the student has earned less than 24 semester hours he/she may be required to submit an officialhigh school transcript or GED scores as well as ACT or SAT scores.
3. The cumulative average at the institution the student is leaving must be equal to or better than theaverage required at Stillman, as it relates to satisfactory academic progress standards. If not, NOcredits will be accepted for transfer.
4. No transfer grade below “C” is acceptable.
5. Credentials should be on file at least one month prior to the beginning of the term.
• Upon arrival at Stillman, all transfer students should have in their possession an official evaluation of their transcript by the Office of Admissions and or the department of intendedmajor, listing courses accepted for transfer.
Transfer credit in the major over ten years old may require validation by the student’s majordepartment.
Students must be in good standing, if transfer is to be allowed. Neither probation nor suspension canbe in effect at the previous or current college attended.
NO DEVELOPMENTAL COURSES OR COURSES WITH A PASS OR FAIL GRADE WILL BE ACCEPTEED