Academic Scholarship Application Instructions
PLEASE READ INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE COMPLETING THE APPLICATION
- Must have applied and have been accepted in the school (Undergraduate Application)
- Must intend to be enrolled as a full-time student at Stillman College
- Minimum 2.5 GPA (based on the scholarship type)
- Must complete the FAFSA before the deadline
- Demonstrates community service and involvement
A Completed Application Should Include:
- Admissions Applicant ID (This number can be found on your Stillman College Undergraduate Application – Log in to get this number)
- The general application information
- A 1-page (500 words or less) typed essay outlining your career goals and where you see your career path leading you
- Two (2) letters of recommendation (on letterhead) from a Teacher, Principal, School Counselor, Professor, or an Adult Leader of an organization (of which you are a member).
- Official Transcript – Must have submitted an official transcript to Admissions (Contact Admissions: [email protected])
- One (1) headshot photo – (No Selfies) – Please have someone take a photo of you. Professional photos are preferred.
- Applications Accepted Nov 1st to March 1st Annually
*Note this application is not intended for Theology Certificate Applicants
(Contact: Dr. David Ngong; [email protected])
Sorry. This form is no longer available.