The College was accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools in 1953. Under Dr. Samuel B. Hay, seven new buildings were constructed: a gymnasium, a library, an administration-classroom building.
Privacy & Cookies Policy
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.