Black Male Initiative Education Scholarship Application
- The deadline for scholarship application is April 1.
- A GPA of 2.5 is required
- Student must be an education major, entering the Teacher Education program
- Only completed applications will be considered. All answers required. N/A not allowed.
- Attach a current transcript (high school or college).
- Attach professional headshot
- Two signed letters of recommendation (from faculty) must be attached to this application
- A 500-word essay answering the following prompt, should be attached to this application: Why did you choose to pursue a degree in Education and what are your future plans?