Volunteer Waiver, Release of Liability, and Hold Harmless
I have agreed to serve as a volunteer at Stillman College. This Waiver, Release, and Hold Harmless Agreement covers all events and occurrences associated with all and any future volunteer activities.
By signing this Waiver, Release of Liability, and Hold Harmless Agreement, I voluntarily agree:
- If I have concerns about my health or ability to participate in volunteer activities, it is my responsibility to discuss my concerns with my physician before deciding to participate as a volunteer at the College.
- As a volunteer, I am not an employee of Stillman College nor am I covered by worker’s compensation or any other insurance policy through the College.
- To assume the risk that unexpected events may occur and result in loss, harm, injury, or illness to me or damage to my property while I am traveling to or from the Activity.
- I hereby agree to indemnify and hold harmless Stillman College, its sponsor, employees, volunteers, affiliates, officers, agents, successors and assigns subordinates, and any other persons connected to this event from any liability.
- In the event, I require emergency medical treatment, I give my permission for evaluation, diagnoses, treatment, and/or medication in accordance with the standard medical practice by licensed medical personnel.
- I relieve Stillman College of all responsibility and consequences that may arise as a result of treatment. Further, I agree to accept any and all financial responsibility as a result of the performed treatment.
If Volunteer is under the age of 19 years, Parent or Legal Guardian must also sign: