ATTENTION: Stillman College Students, Faculty and Staff
Stillman College continues its efforts to ensure the safety of its students, faculty and staff against the spread of COVID-19, maintaining weekly testing regimens and instituting a campus wide vaccination policy.
Now, as the Omicron variant spreads rapidly across the nation, it’s vitally important that our campus community remain vigilant in defending against this deadly disease through the most effective means possible: vaccination.
If you have not yet received your second shot of Pfizer or Moderna, please, get it now.
New campus COVID-19 Policies for January 2022 are effective immediately:
- All students, faculty, employees, and daily contractors (Metz, etc.) will have to be fully vaccinated (2 shots of Pfizer or Moderna) to enter Stillman’s campus and housing (including The Grand).
- All students, faculty, employees and daily contractors must submit proof of vaccination to www.stillmanvaccine.com by December 30, 2021. If your 2 shots are not in the vaccine database, you will not be allowed to enter the campus; and are subject to removal from Stillman housing (including The Grand).
- Students who choose not to be vaccinated must register for fully online classes. No accommodations will be made for on-campus courses. If you want face-to-face classes, you must be fully vaccinated.
- Student athletes who are not fully vaccinated will not participate in competitive sports (Basketball, Baseball, Softball, Track).
**Students requesting a medical or religious exemption must contact Mrs. Tomalisa Washington at email@example.com. Only approved exemptions will allow a student entry to campus.
Failure to comply with Stillman College’s COVID-19 immunization requirement will result in:
- a hold placed on the student account
- being prevented from entering Stillman College campus, to include but not limited to: buildings, activities, indoor/outdoor areas, etc.
Students should not enter the campus using any access points if they are not fully vaccinated. Consequences include:
- being dropped from and unable to attend in-person classes
- if you live on campus, being required to vacate your residence hall
- having your identification card deactivated
Any student found in violation of these directives may also be subject to discipline under the student code of conduct.
**The Stillman College masking mandate continues to remain in effect. Wear your mask, indoors and outdoors among large groups and help prevent the spread of COVID-19.
Employees who are eligible for the COVID-19 booster are strongly encouraged to get the Pfizer or Moderna Booster.