Fall – July 1 Spring– Dec 1 Summer – May 1
Complete all applications in accordance with instructions, and have the following items submitted to the Office of Admissions:
- High school transcript of credits.
- Two letters of recommendation from persons qualified to render judgments concerning applicant.
- Certificate of medical examination.
- The $20 non-refundable application fee in U.S. dollars in the form of a credit or debit card ; cash or check should not be sent.
- Current Stillman policies require that any courses accepted for transfer must come from institutions affiliated with a regional accrediting agency located in the United States.
- Results from the ACT or SAT required for regular degree students.
Scores from the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) for applicants whose native language is notEnglish is required. Once the application for admission been received, the Office of Admissions will inform students whether they must take this test.
Once all documents have been received, verified and evaluated the Office of Admissions will inform student of his/her status.
1. Submit the online application with the Undergraduate Application here, and $20 application fee in U.S. Dollars in form of certified check or Money payable to Stillman College. No cash will be accepted.
2. Submit documentation that you have the equivalent of a U.S. high school diploma.
a. Submit official secondary school transcripts (academic records), graduation certificate, and/or exam results (if applicable) in English or with certified English translation. For English translation, you can use any official service in your home country origin.
b. If you have attended a college or a university, submit official transcripts from all schools attended. College or university transcripts from non-U.S. schools will need to have a course-by-course evaluation completed by a professional evaluation company that is a member of the National Association of Credential Evaluation Services (NACES). Stillman College accepts evaluations from World Education Services.
c. Results from the ACT or SAT required for regular degree students.
3. Proof of English proficiency by meeting one of the following:
a. Your country of citizenship is a English native speaking country.
b. Official TOEFL result (minimum score 550 paper & 80 internet test)
c. Official IELTS result (minimum score 5.5)
d. Successful completion of college-level English Composition with a grade of “C” or better
e. The successful completion of high school, an Associate in Arts degree, bachelor’s degree, or higher at a school where English is the primary language of instruction.
4. Supporting bank document (within 90 days) in English or with certified English translation.
5. Copy of valid passport. For students inside the U.S. with an F-1 visa copy of visa, copy of I-94 card and copies of previous I-20s.
6. Documents can be sent by mail to either the admissions department Stillman College 3601 Stillman Blvd. Tuscaloosa, AL 35401 or by email [email protected]
Change of Status
Individuals currently in the United States with a non-immigrant visa status other than “F-1 Student” may be eligible to apply for a “Change of Status” from within the U.S. and start courses at Stillman College. Required documents will vary depending on your current status. We recommend that you schedule a visit to the ISS office and meet with an immigration adviser to discuss processing times and required materials. General instructions can be found on the USCIS I-539 Application to Extend/Change Nonimmigrant Status.
OFFICIAL TEST SCORES OF TOEFL SAT OR ACT MUST BE SENT DIRECTLY TO STILLMAN FROM THE APPROPRIATE TESTING AGENCY.
Submit all documents via email or mail to:
Email: [email protected]
Office of Admissions
3601 Stillman Blvd.
Tuscaloosa, AL 35401